Thursday, June 30, 2011

Need to know what song this is...?

Keep hearing this song at Home Depot... I don't actually like the
song, which is why I want other people to hear it and get their take
on it. It's a female singer who sounds a bit like KT Tunstall and her
song "you're not the one for me" (but I'm pretty sure it's not her)...
the song is an up tempo rock country sounding song... and the only
lyrics that I make out (if they are even right) are: "Gotta do it
quickly, gotta do it soon, you're not gonna get me he's not getting
you"... then she says "not going down" and then several times she says
"how looong"... then it goes to a part where she harmonizes with
herself in keys that clash with eachother and she's saying "oh oh
ooooh... oh oh ooooh".. then goes back to the verse... I've tried to
find songs titled "not going down"... or "how long".. because she
repeats those a lot but have had zero luck with the lyrics. Also..
before anybody comments... no.. this is not a rap, hip hop, or techno
song.. it's a rock/countryish sounding song with an upbeat tempo...
good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment