Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jackie Chan's '1911' to spread out Tokyo, japan fest

Tokyo, japan -- Jackie Chan's historic epic "1911" would be the special opening film from the Tokyo, japan Film Festival, with Chan set to go to. As formerly introduced, the state opening film is going to be Paul W.S. Anderson's swashbuckler "The 3 Musketeers." 1911," that was co-helmed by Zhang Li on the $$ 30 million budget, targets china Revolution. Chan also stars. I'm fortunate to possess my 100th film selected because the special opening film with this significant year by which Japan has had its steps toward recovery," Chan stated inside a statement. "Whenever a major disaster strikes, heroes arise who are prepared to sacrifice themselves. And So I hope I'll don't know any heroes. At this time around, as Japan faces the aftermath of disaster, I really hope my film can help you to folks of Japan." 1911" and "Musketeers" is going to be TIFF's first double openers since 1997. The fest unspool March. 22-30. Contact the range newsroom at news@variety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment